Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Zimbabwe Prophetic"

Zimbabwe
And I saw a door opening, behind this door I saw a waterfall with a rainbow across the waters
and I could hear the word Victory, Victory is Christ the Lord, and I saw a jungle with many animals, right away I knew it was Africa, at the same time a Pastor from Zimbabwe saw my Uganda Blog and asked? Can you make one for Zimbabwe for my Ministry? For we help the community and there are many needs. I told Him that I would make a Blog for him and this is it, a Blog for Zimbabwe a beautiful country in the southern part of Africa where the beautiful Victoria Waterfalls drops. Victoria means Victory in many of the romance languages and I could only think of Jesus Christ for he is the one that was victorious when He gave His life freely for our sins, what a love, that Yahweh Himself gave His only begotten Son to die for us in Calvary? For by His blood we are set free. And how wonderful is the Continent of Africa? But this country is struggling with poverty from left over wars, the aids virus kills many people, famine that in Matthew 24 Jesus spoke it would be the signs of the end of this age, starvation it is horrible to see children with nothing to eat and knowing that in the USA we have plenty at our table. Journalists who displease the Zimbabwean government are threatened with being stripped of the ability to work legally; there are many social problems in this beautiful country. Pastor Mugandani it is one of the people that are trying to make a difference, His ministry is large with social programs to help the poor and needy. I have many Prophecies spoken to me about the year 2010 and the end of 2009, which I was told that I would be helping many countries and this time nothing would stand on my way, the Lord opened the doors that man cannot shut, my hope is in Jesus Christ, and to Him I will serve all of my life. Now about Pastor Newman Mugandani, he is a worker a man of God with great passion for his country, his Ministry name is ROYAL LIFE MINISTRIES
These are the ministries in his church Royal Life Ministries:

1, Youth ministry (Impact zone)
2, Ladies ministry (woman of Excellency)
3, Children's ministry (Reaching the future today)
4, Orphan and vulnerable Children ministry (extending a hand of help)
As you can see he helps children and orphans, widows and women and street people as well, plus he has a ministry with the youth. Pastor Mugandani is a man of God and I want to help him as much as I can, so that is why I made this blog. You can contact Pastor Newman Mugandani in facebook just send him a message or me Tanya Taxman a missionary to Zimbabwe.

1 comment:

  1. What is your email address need to contact you. Pastor Orlena McQueen. Please contact me at inthevine.co@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete